Dedicated to William James 

In the beginning was the Word
That ripped the silence with violence; 
My beginning is screaming with my end
Echoed among crossroads of alleys. 

The shades of me
lay in fragments and await
Like an agonising patient
Cut by the injustice of a new dawn. 

The moments will scar with the unknown 
Carried by raindrops of thunder. 

In my beginning is your Word
That ripped the violence with silence;
The fragile light shivers with the unknown
Waiting patiently for the wonder. 

The world whispers the lonely notes 
And trembles with the will of surrender; 
The savage dance of gasping souls 

Stutters speechless
in trembling drops. 

And the rain stops. 

On the other side of the train tracks
Let there be a piece of a feeling. 

In my end is my beginning. 


                                                                                         Michal Musialowski

Comments